Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Major Concept

One major concept that I have learned in this class is how to take efficient notes. I had always been a terrible note taker and always wrote too much or too little. Last year, all my notes were given to me so not much thinking was involved. When this school year started and we were required to take notes, I knew that I lacked the basic fundamentals to taking good notes. After having lessons on taking notes, retaking notes, and then having quizzes to test our note taking abilities, I feel more confident about the way I take notes.

In the video below, the girl wearing the black sweater reflects how my notes were before. The girl on the green and white shirt reflects how my notes are now. The part that you should focus on is up to 1:20. Up until that point in the video, it shows a kind of before and after comparison of my notes.



1 comment:

  1. I am a horrible note taker. I don't know how to take good notes, I either copy the notes from the board or write a little bit. I don't know how to put it into my own words. You should please help me, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete