Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Suggestions For Scrapbook


Yesenia Parra-Delgadillo
  • Somehow incorporate more color
  • In pictures where you are far away point an arrow to where you are at
Valentina Alvarado
  • Add captions that describe the pictures
  • Write any memories that come along with the picture
Julio Prado
  • Add music
  • Add more photos of you
  • Add more recent pictures

I will add more music and pictures of my other friends. I need to add captions and make smoother transitions. Some clips are significantly shorter. I have a lot of editing to do to make it more cohesive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment