Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Plan for Final Project

My Goals:
I was set on doing a scrapbook of all the books I have ever read. I was doing a prezi and have already started doing this but I am having second thoughts. I think that this may be a dull, boring format to present my scrapbook. I am considering doing a video format now. I know what I want to do just not how to present it.


Materials/Resources:
I am going to need a computer to do it. Everything that I am going to do is going to be done on a computer. If I do end up doing a video I am going to need a video camera which I already have. I might need assistance on making a video if I do chose to make one


My Timeline:
I have already picked all the books that I will include. I have divided them into four categories:

  • Books I read before elementary school
  • Books I read during elementary school
  • Books I read during middle school
  • Books I read during high school
I already have about 20 slides of my prezi done. I think I will end up cramming a lot at the end because I cannot decide on what to do.


This project will be viewed through a computer so it will be projected to the classroom and posted to my blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment