Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Progress On Final Project

1. Post the following information to your blog:
  • What you've done so far;
I have about twenty different slides of my prezi done. I've done a lot of outlines but not the actual slides. 
  • What you still need to accomplish in the two weeks we have left;
I still need to gather the books I read during high school. At the end of this presentation I will have a  reflection. I still need to work on that. I will also add pictures of myself (maybe). If I do end up doing this I need to pick my pictures. I will also be adding music to my prezi. I need to chose which songs I will add to it. I am also reading the book IT by Stephen King. I've tried many times to finish reading this book but I have never been able to finish it. This will sort of be my grand finale. 

  • How your work will benefit you and others.
I think that my project will give people the opportunity to think more deeply about the literature they have read and how it has influenced them. Many don't realize just how big of an influence literature is to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment