Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Monday, April 30, 2012

AP Studying: Day 2

I focused on poetry. I reviewed the nine elements. What helped me a lot is reviewing my old Spanish Literature notebooks from last year. We did a lot of poetry analysis. This really helped me refresh my memory.  I then looked up some poems in English and tried applying what I had reviewed to the poetry. I always told myself that analyzing poetry in Spanish was easier that English. My mentality on this has changed and I now feel more confident about analyzing poetry in English now.

No comments:

Post a Comment