Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

AP Test Study Plan

I think that gathering a group of people outside of class would also be very beneficial.I need to work on the multiple choice, I think that I can write a passing essay. The multiple choice has always been difficult for me. I would also need to go back and review the literature we read in the beginning of the year. My biggest concern is the multiple choice and grammar. I will take practice multiple choice sections.I will do this by using the resources Dr Preston has post.ed on the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment