Welcome to my blog! This blog contains essay, literature analyses, etc. all designed to help myself as well as others prepare for the AP Literature and Composition Test. Please feel free to read and do not hesitate in leaving any suggestions and comments! You can also contact me at parrajessica83@yahoo.com.
Don't forget to follow my blog!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Big Question Research Paper: Outine

In my introduction I mainly focused on the scientific aspect of paranormal phenomena. I plan on now evolving more on the following ideas. 

  • Influence the media has on the belief of paranormal phenomena
  • What the Christian belief in paranormal phenomena
  • What role psychics or mediums play in the world of paranormal phenomena
  • More on different studies that have investigated paranormal phenomena and their explanations for it.
  • Go more in depth on what is included when I refer to "paranormal phenomena." Meaning, ghosts, poltergeist, demons, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment